Tuesday 29 July 2014

E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer (Green - Colour Correcting)

Okay, this is one of E.L.F.'s primers, as mentioned in my NARS Sheer Glow review. It's the green one, which is supposed to neutralize redness in the skin. This doesn’t’ feel like an expensive primer – because it’s not – but I love this stuff. I actually find it much better than Benefit’s The Porefessional (which is, like, 3x the price, and stings my skin).
I’m not really sure about the colour correcting claim as I don’t see any difference after applying, and I have a lot of red in my face, but my makeup glides onto it and stays put all night, and it doesn’t sting like a lot of primers do (yeah, Revlon, I’m throwing you some serious shade right now).
All round great product, especially for the price. I’ve had it about 7 months and use it a lot, and there’s still plenty left.

Here's a picture of what it looks like straight out of the bottle...


...and rubbed in (it doesn't look green, I swear!)



Consistency: Lovely and smooth, applies beautifully even over moisturiser (which can make some primers go funny and roll off my skin in bits, like little face-slugs).
Sensitive Skin Suitability: There is some tingling, but not enough to cause me any worry. 4.5/5
Price: £6.95. Total bargain.
Rating: 8.5/10 (points taken off for tingling and colour correcting claims).

No comments:

Post a Comment